- Time-line of Fenton Hen on Nest Forms
- Buyers Beware!
- Meet the Queens of the Fenton Curio Coop
- Fenton Labels, Logos, Ware Numbers and the Secondary Market
- Embedded Logos
- Decade Indicators
- Other Permanent Marks and Sandblasting of logos by Fenton
- Tips for the online collector
- Milk Glass
- Chicken Server, ware # 5188, (and 5187 for Milk Glass), YOP: 1952*-1958*
- Reissued in 1996 as the Hen Egg Plate
- 8" Hen on smooth rim Nest, ware # 5183, YOP: 1953-1957
- 8" Hen on scallop rim Nest, ware #5182, YOP: 1967-still in production
- 5" Hen on arched Nest, ware #5186, YOP: 1968-still in production
- Hen Egg Plate, ware #5188, a reissue of the Chicken Servers, YOP: 1996-still in production
- 5" Chick on Nest, ware #5186, YOP: 1953-not yet retired
- 2.5" Mini Hen, ware #5211
- Mini Chick, ware #5213
|Fenton's Rulers of the Roost-all should be marked with embedded logos.|
- 8.5" Rooster Box # 4680, YOP: 1991-still in production
- 4.5" Rooster Box # 6483, YOP: 2002-still in production. Has been produced by Fenton decorated only.
- Standing 8.5" Rooster # 5257, 1996-still in production.
- Standing 5.5" Rooster # 5292
- Mini 2.75" Rooster # 5265
- Sitting 3.5" Rooster # 5084
- Chanticleer 10" Rooster, Periwinkle Blue undecorated, Ware # 5077 P2, YOP: 2004 only*
|Decorated & Spring Collections|
- Chicken Server, # 5188 and # 5187 and Hen Egg Plate, ware #5188
- 8" Hen on Smooth Rim Nest # 5183
- 5" Chick on Nest #5185
- 8" Hen on scallop rim Nest #5182
- 5" Hen on Nest #5186
- 2.5" Mini Hen # 5211
- Mini Chick #5213
- Decorated Themes
- Special Hens and Roosters-not in-line
|The L. G. Wright Hen on Nest Identity Crisis|
|Fenton related Links to Check out-|
|Glossary of glass related Terms and Acronyms commonly seen on the web's Secondary Market Venues|
|Links to online Fenton Dealers|
|Links to eBay Fenton Dealers & Sellers|
|Links to Online Secondary Market Venues|
|Enjoying the Art of Online Collecting~
For Collectors, by Collectors.
|Please have patience as the site, its pages & many photos load.
Copyright © Silver Stirrup Studio at Sweetwater Farms, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010,
2011, 2012, 2013. All rights reserved.
Web site designed, hosted and maintained by Silver Stirrup Studio at Sweetwater Farms.
This page last updated on 3/09/2012 15:48:59
This site is not affiliated with Fenton Art Glass, eBay or any other organization. The
opinions expressed here are those of the author's and do not necessarily reflect those of
the Fenton Art Glass Company, eBay or any individual, named or unnamed. The facts are
stated to the best of our knowledge, based on information obtained from the Official site
of the Fenton Art Glass Company, and other sites and printed media listed in this site's